This section includes a series of fact sheets and links to key Australian and international organisations involved in complementary and integrative medicine.
- Therapeutic Outlines, including yoga; tai chi; acupuncture; and integrative medicine for mental health and neurocognition.
- Information for Consumers, including the fact sheets: Choosing Complementary Medicine; Choosing a Complementary Medicine Practitioner; Talking to your Health Professionals; The Safety of Complementary Medicines.
- Government Submissions
- Health Economics Information
A range of websites that provide information related to complementary and integrative medicine information, including research, regulation and peak bodies of complementary medicine modalities. These links have been provided as a public service only and NICM does not endorse any content that is shown on third party sites.
- International Collaboration on Complementary Medicine Resources
- MedlinePlus: Drugs, Supplements and Herbal Information (opens in a new window)
- General Australian Links
- Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) (opens in a new window)